No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

9.6 Q: Do you offer high density MELPe boards (say 100-200 channels)
for VoIP Servers or Gateways?
A: Yes, Compandent and one of our partners offer up to 240-port, 6400
MIPS, DSP PMC (PCI Mezzanine Card) form factor utilizing C5441 DSPs
with on-board 400 Mhz PowerPC. A fully embedded telephony software
library is also available for VoIP, V.22 and V.90 Modem, Fax,
Conferencing, Telephony, MELPe and more. For more details please call
us or contact us.

</quote>

I was all "yea!" until I hit up wikipedia for information on PCI
Mezzanine cards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Mezzanine_Card and
clicked one of the links to a picture, but maybe somebody makes an
adaptor.