No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

as being live and only reports that the SIP device has become unreachable
(in full log).

Is this something that is fixed in an update?  (Currently running 1.2)

It seems when Asterisk detects the SIP device has become unresponsive, it
would auto-disconnect any calls bridged to that device...though its not.
Thus creating what I like to call 'Phantom Calls'.  I can arrive in the
morning and view calls that have gone longer than 24 hours - even though
those callers hung up many hours prior.

--0016e68ddac7ec992a048036e5b4

Good day all!<br><br>I have an issue which has plagued me for quite sometim=
e now...and as I close in on its cause, I have reached a point where additi=
onal info would be greatly helpful!<br><br>When a SIP device dials another =
SIP device...Asterisk connects the calls and displays the channel informati=
on.<br>
If one of those SIP devices hangs up, Asterisk receives the hangup notice a=
 when the network cable is unplugged from one of the SIP devices...?!<br>