No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

timeout to be set.<br>
I&#39;m hoping to find an option along the lines of the Dial() ringtime,<br=

but no luck.<br>
Gosub() looked interesting, but I don&#39;t think quite fits my needs eithe=
r<br>
Could someone please offer a little insight on this situation and<br>
point me towards the right command to be playing with?<br>
 minutes, specifying a drop action of extension and specifying drop extensi=

--0016e645b8246992f90470956e19--