[asterisk-users] Looking for wisdom - One Asterisk system - Multi-incoming trunks

Myles Wakeham myles at techsol.org
Thu Jul 30 11:55:48 CDT 2009

Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

 >You don't have to send the traffic back to broadvoice for outbound if
 >you
 >don't want or need to.  Perhaps you can send the home traffic to
 >Broadvoice and pick another carrier to send your other outbound traffic
 >to, perhaps one that won't be so picky about your outbound CID.

Thank you for this.  Yes, I wasn't thinking that way at all.  I suspect
that I need to find a carrier that will let me have better control over
CID than BroadVoice.

Do you have any suggestions?  I'm in Phoenix, Arizona so one that has
decent network speed near us would be best.

Myles

--
Myles Wakeham