[asterisk-users] Dialplan SIP call back problem

Alexandre Rodrigues alex454 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:50:53 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I am quite new in asterisk and I am trying to create a dialplan that
executes the following steps:

1. A SIP friend dials 102 extension.

2. Asterisk PBX responds with some beeps.

3. The sip friend hangs up the phone.

4. Asterisk PBX calls back  to the sip friend after 30 seconds with
the application music on hold.

I tried to implement this using h extension but I got the following message:

	Spawn extension (internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/bt100-083b8e60'

I used also dial local but the result was the same. :(

I suppose that when I pick up the phone asterisk creates a thread and
when I hang up the thread stops.

Am I thinking correctly??

Is there any way of executing those steps only using the dialplan??

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.