[asterisk-users] Asterisk on OpenWRT

Zoaaaaa zoachien at securax.org
Tue Jul 28 08:53:55 CDT 2009

I have played with DD-WRT on linksys wrt54g version 5 last week (2
different ones, they are the model with less memory so i needed to use
the micro version). I tried to use it as a repeater. (might have
something to do with it)

So far i read reports on great succes everywhere, my experience are not
as good, the machines become highly unstable and i experienced heavy
packetloss at random times. Encryption didn't work at all.
Maybe other versions (with more memory or faster CPU's) are better, but
my results were a disaster and i would not consider running Asterisk on
top of that.

Joachim