[asterisk-users] Asterisk CSTA

Jose Arias cyr2242 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 06:21:15 CDT 2009

Thanks Steve. But I couldn't find anything about a CSTA to AMI gateway for
asterisk at the quintum site. All I be able to find are TDM and FXO/FXS to
SIP gateways among others. I'm talking about (and I think gergis.rasmy too)
3rd party call control gateways, not interoperable gateways. By the way,
what about an open source csta gateway project?
Jose