[asterisk-users] dinamic queue distribution

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Jul 23 13:01:40 CDT 2009

You could do an AGI to get the queue information via AMI queue status, then
return variables to the dialplan and select the queue dynamically based on
that information.
[global]
CALLCOUNT=0

- exten => s,1,answer
- exten => s,2,AGI(questat.agi)
- exten => s,3,set(GLOBAL(CALLCOUNT)=[1 + ${CALLCOUNT}]))
- exten => s,4(check),Gotoif($["${QUEUE1}" > "${CALLCOUNT}"]?queue2)
- exten => s,5,queue(1)
- exten => s,6,hangup
- exten => s,7(queue2),queue(2)
- exten => s,8,hangup
- exten => s,9(reset),Set(GLOBAL(CALLCOUNT)=0)
- exten => s,10,goto(default|s|check)

This needs some cleanup, but hopefully conveys the general idea.