[asterisk-users] x-lite settings to reach asterisk

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Thu Jul 23 11:29:28 CDT 2009

Does your asterisk has a private or public IP?
Is your X-Lite in your LAN or outside? If X-Lite is outside the Lan, you
need to forward all traffic coming to your Lan in port 5060, to
asterisks private IP.

Activate SIP debug in asterisk CLI to check if the traffic is getting to
asterisk.

Joao Pereira

--
StarTel - A Rede Livre