[asterisk-users] how to use patgen and pattest for PRI card?

Chris YM cnasterisk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:33:28 CDT 2009

hello:
I can set a environments to test the two pri cards.  the patlooptest is ok.
the result has no problem. how do i use patgen and pattest  with two pri
cards and the setting of zaptel/sys.conf?  in the
http://docs.tzafrir.org.il/man/pattest.8.html, there are no setting files
and cablling for the two sides. please explan the settings and cabliing.
thanks!
Chris