[asterisk-users] What am I doing wrong - trying to compile fax modules into 1.4 SVN

IT-Connect info at it-connect-unix.de
Tue Jul 21 14:15:47 CDT 2009

There are different files, you can find in the internet and you have to
find the right one, which is working for actual asterisk version.
I see in your files, that contents a file called app_fax.c. I don't know
about this file. I use the following one:
app_nv_faxdetect.c, app_rxfax.c and app_txfax.c
But as I remember right, app_nv_faxdetect.c is not really important.

I think, this was the right link, were I found the working one and
description to compile. It's an old one, but is working for me
http://www.sems.org/entry.asp?ENTRY_ID=197
actual, I use spandsp-0.0.6 version

regards