[asterisk-users] What am I doing wrong - trying to compile fax modules into 1.4 SVN

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jul 21 09:25:13 CDT 2009

After following the prescribed steps, I now get a good "make menuselect",
but still can't compile app_fax.c, app_txfax.c or app_rxfax.c . There seems
to be some kind of disconnect between the compile and the libraries (I look
at /usr/lib/spandsp/t30.h and /usr/lib/include/spandsp/t30.h and find what
the compile says it can't find, for example t30_terminate).