[asterisk-users] Vdex-40 for sale

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Jul 21 09:49:47 CDT 2009

I have a Vdex-40 for sale
http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_VDEX-40.htm

It's 'used' in that I set it up on my test bed etc for about a month
while I was consulting to them last year and it's been sitting on the
shelf ever since.

Great little unit 4 port FXO with dual cpu's.

 Tech Specs <http://www.technoco.biz/vdex-specs.php>  Functionality
<http://www.technoco.biz/vdex-functionality.php>  Brochure
<http://downloads.technoco.biz/vdex40/docs/vdex_brochure_3.7.pdf>

Feature

 Vdex 40

Feature

 Vdex 40

Two Processors Separate Voice & Data to Maximise Quality

Telecom Lines - FXO Ports

4

Conferencing: Transcoding Mixed Codecs/Participants

SiP Extensions (total where using same codec)

36+

Hardware Echo Cancellation - Superior to Software Solutions

Simultaneous G.723.1/G726/G.729a/b PBX Codecs

16

Hardware Codecs Provide Optimal Quality Voice Compression

Voicemail Accounts

36+

Config/Manage, Local+Remote via Druid Browser Interface

Voicemail + Record + IVR Users Concurrent

12

Asterisk Subset, Modified and Hardened by TechnoCo

SIP Provider Accounts (typically but not limited to)

6

Voicemail Notification & Messages Sent via Email

Conferencing Capacity (shared with other resources)

8

Interactive Voice Response - Nested & User Configurable

LAN (local area network) Ports

1

Memory - Flash, Non-volatile (no mechanical disk drive)

1 GB3

Memory - SDRAM

128MB3

RRP around $800 or so but make me an offer. Best offer in 24 hours gets
it, payment via paypal.

Make an offer you might get yourself a deal.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net