[asterisk-users] Count Available Queue members

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Tue Jul 21 09:02:09 CDT 2009

Gabriel Ortiz Lour escribió:

Gabriel Ortiz Lour wrote:

> - the AGI calling either AMI or a shell script is the easiest
> solution, but I wonder about the proc/resource consuming. (I've had
> problems using too much of "asterisk -rx ..." on scripts, leaving
> 'zombie' asterisk -rx processes lying around... And the AMI
> QueueStatus really gives lots of info)
If you choose an AMI solution, you could take a look to the QueueSummary
action and QueueSummary events (1.6). That events give you the info you
need without having to issue and parse the QueueStatus info. This events
were extremely useful for me, so I decided to backport them from 1.6 to
1.4. They work like a charm. If you want to give the patch a try, just
let me know with the asterisk version you use.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología