[asterisk-users] CyberData SIP-enabled VoIP Intercom

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sun Jul 19 20:42:31 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 00:35 +0200, FiNKu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did anyone have any experience with CyberData SIP-enabled VoIP
> Intercom units please? Are they any good? Can you recommend anything
> better?
<snip>
We configured our very first one two weeks ago and are still awaiting
installation.  If I recall correctly, the only quirky bits were we had
to crank down the registration time to something like three minutes, set
qualify=no, and canreinvite=no. Other than that, it seemed pretty
straightforward but I can't yet report on how well it worked - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com