[asterisk-users] Count Available Queue members

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Sat Jul 18 10:35:24 CDT 2009

Maybe this function will help

QUEUE_MEMBER_COUNT    QUEUE_MEMBER_COUNT(<queuename>)      Count number of
members answering a queue

This is in at least version 1.6.0.x.

There are a few other related functions that can be seen by using the CLI
command:

core show functions like QUEUE

Function names are upper case so you need to use upper case when trying to
list them!

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com