[asterisk-users] Skill based routing

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Jul 17 05:25:36 CDT 2009

We use a queue so that we can have all the benefits of the queue
whilst finding an agent : music on hold, periodic announcements etc
etc.

You are right - with a little more effort we could probably remove the
need for the queue. But why would I do that if I can use the queue for
the bits I want ;)

Julian