[asterisk-users] 2 Problems with 1.6.2

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Thu Jul 16 20:19:07 CDT 2009

I've been using 1.6.2 for a few weeks and I've managed to get almost
everything working perfectly.

I can't get the MWI indicators on my Aastra phones to work properly,
the did in all the versions of 1.2 I used up to the most recent one,
but now they work correctly right after the phone is re-started and
rarely thereafter. it's as if something changed in the way the MWI is
handled and I can't figure out what the difference is or what I've done wrong.

When I restart the machines I can't make an outgoing DAHDI call until
I get an incoming call on that same line.

Ira