[asterisk-users] Voicemail login incorrect

Zaheer Master zkmlist at aisww.com
Thu Jul 16 09:57:21 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm having trouble with voicemail on my *NOW 1.5/FreePBX box. I have enabled
voicemail in the extensions area, and set the default password. However,
every time I try to log in with a mailbox and password, I get the message
"login incorrect". I've tried changing the voicemail password, and also
disabling and re-enabling the voicemail feature. What else can I do to set
up the voicemail? Also, I've left the VM Context as "default" and the
mailbox is "101".

Thanks!

--Zaheer