[asterisk-users] How to ask questions the smart way

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jul 15 20:30:07 CDT 2009

Un-top-posting...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Danny Nicholas wrote:

> A useful guide;  Sadly many posters won't read any of it.  We have all
> kinds here, but the overall experience can be quite good and useful if
> you apply patience and principles.

A little discipline in replying is all that is needed.

If you reply to a post that has a meaningless subject like "Error" or
"Question" with

 	http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific

I think most posters would get the idea after a rap on the knuckles or
two.
--
Thanks in advance,