[asterisk-users] What is the best way to share extension state

asterisk-users at rogg.is asterisk-users at rogg.is
Wed Jul 15 17:03:01 CDT 2009

Thank you all for your input into this question. It is very helpful to get
your opinion and experience with this matter.

I mean in my case a single server application. And what I'm probably going
to have to do is use AMI via either a windows .net application that will
parse and monitor the ami stream or (which I'd much rather prefer, but lack
experience and knowledge to complete) some Linux based implementation that
could turn an AMI event into a HTTP request formatted to my requirements in
real-time.

I'm now thinking about looking into python or perl or something to try and
get this going.

tnx!

Baldvin