[asterisk-users] asterisk-GUI

Tseveendorj tseveendorj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:19:49 CDT 2009

Hello,

I've installed Asterisk 1.4.21.2 with Asterisk-GUI on Ubuntu 9.04 but
Asterisk.

I couldn't see asterisk-GUI web interface when I accessed to
http://IPADDRESS:8088/asterisk/static/config/index.html.
But after created symbolic link /var/lib/asterisk/static-http folder to
/usr/share/asterisk/ and /var/lib/asterisk/scripts to
/usr/share/asterisk/ web interface appeared.

Why doesn't asterisk read static-http from /var/lib/asterisk/ ?

Also Asterisk-GUI didn't work together. I mean I configured SIP trunk,
dialplan, users on Asterisk-GUI but that didn't added to Asterisk.

How to solve it ?

I've followed below guide to install asterisk-gui.
http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/asterisk_gui.html

Sincerely,
Tseveen