[asterisk-users] setting up phones

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:02:12 CDT 2009

Ok here is what i did.

reinstalled asterisk (i used the make samples option) and asterisk-gui

in the gui i did the following
 created a dial plans using the defaults. no outgoing dial plans just local
 crated two users
 logged into the web interface with each phone and pointed them to our asterisk server. Just the Proxy server and Registrar server.

 Still doesn't work. Should i be able to use the configuration server settings form the phones web gui. it has the options for tftp, ftp, http, https. I don't know how this is supposed to be configured. I still don't know what the problem is and sip set debug off does display any info like it was lastweek.

I am just trying to use the gui like you suggestd