[asterisk-users] Suggestions for web based soft phones

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:55:59 CDT 2009

For a while now I've been looking for a good web based soft phone solution,
but so far no luck. A few solutions which I've tried, both Java based and
Flash based, either don't work, or had bad sound quality. I need something
which I could put on my productions server for my clients.

Seems like good web based solutions are all paid ones, nobody is giving it
for free. Any ideas, suggestions whom to go with?

Thanks

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria