[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Jabber : WARNING: res_jabber.c [RESOLVED]

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jul 8 04:39:59 CDT 2009

This is my jabber.conf :

[general]
debug=yes                               ;;Turn on debugging by default.
;autoprune=no                           ;;Auto remove users from buddy
list.
;autoregister=yes                       ;;Auto register users from buddy
list.

[asterisk]                              ;;label
type=client                             ;;Client or Component connection
serverhost=openfire.jocan.local         ;;Route to server for example
talk.google.com
username=asterisk at openfire.jocan.local  ;;Username with optional roster.
secret=password                         ;;Password
port=5222                               ;;Port to use defaults to 5222
usetls=yes                              ;;Use tls or not
usesasl=yes                             ;;Use sasl or not
statusmessage="I am Asterisk"           ;;Have custom status message for
Asterisk.
timeout=100                             ;;Timeout on the message stack.

What did I change ?
- I use the FQDN for the arguments 'serverhost' and 'username' in stead
of the IP-address of the OpenFire-server.

Now all works well :

jabber show connected
Jabber Users and their status:
       User: asterisk at openfire.jocan.local     - Connected