[asterisk-users] false answer on zaptel

Botond Botyanszki asterisk-users at siliconium.net
Mon Jul 6 08:51:04 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have an x100p zaptel card with asterisk 1.4. I'm using the system for
outgoing calls.
My problem is that Answer() is falsely returning while the call is still
ringing and was not really answered yet. I've been digging google, wikis
but have not found what might be causing this. SIP works fine, this
problem seems to be only zaptel specific.
I could use the NVLineDetect application but I think this would be a hack
around the problem. Before I start fixing the nvlinedetect code so that
it compiles and works with asterisk 1.4 I thought I should ask here first.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Botond