[asterisk-users] MixMonitor/Queue and Tranfers

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Tue Jul 7 17:08:23 CDT 2009

Darrin Henshaw escribió:

> 2.       The issue does seem to be limited to MixMonitor and the Queue
> application, as in testing I setup mixmonitor on my extension dialed
> it from outside the company(my cell phone) and transferred the call
> without stopping the recording.

I have a couple of questions on this:

1. Are you using SIP/IAX2/whatever extensions as queue members or Agent
type members?
2. If you are using Agent members, on the queued calls (though is the
same call) are you recording from the Agent channel (callee) or from the
client channel (caller)? That would make a difference in case of a
transfer, because the callee leg changes but the caller leg is the same.

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología