[asterisk-users] Fax for Asterisk - Fax routing based on TSID

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jul 7 10:12:25 CDT 2009

Receipt of the fax could be handled in the manner you describe using
something like Ghostscript to parse the partial file into pages as it came
in.  Sending the file is pretty much an "all or none" proposition unless you
did something funky like splitting the file into chunks and sending in
consecutive sessions.  I'm pretty sure FFA doesn't let you say send 1&2&3
etc.