[asterisk-users] Queues recording & CDR

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:41:30 CDT 2009

Hello,

Just a correction, Asternic Call Center Stats is not from
asteriskguru. Asteriskguru has its own statistic program that is not
open source, but free to use. Asternic was written by me (not
asteriskguru) and has an open source version and a commercial one.

Best regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina