[asterisk-users] Queues recording & CDR

Kurian Thayil kurianmthayil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:08:05 CDT 2009

Hi Sriram,

1. Set the channel variable MonitorFilename before Queue() in dialplan
and you can give some meaningful filename for record.
2. I guess you can use an AGI to capture events and then integrate this
with a DB in the Backend. This should help you to track the activity.
3. asternic from asteriskguru is kind of OK. Gives you a live and
detailed report. Parses the queue_log to the MySQL DB and works. This
parse program could be used in your AGI which I mentioned in point 2.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.