[asterisk-users] Multi-tenant parking broken in 1.6.1.1?

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Fri Jul 3 17:21:51 CDT 2009

Jonathan Thurman <jthurman42 at gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry, I am relatively new to the Asterisk project and probably don't
> fully understand how the release cycle for this project works. Are you
> saying that the minor releases are only for security bugs?

Minor releases aren't only for security bugs, in general. This
particular one was rushed because a security bug needed fixing, and so
there wasn't enough time to properly test the other bug fixes waiting in
the queue. Therefore it only contains the security fix.

You'll see something similar again when new security holes are found.

/Benny