[asterisk-users] MISDN/asterisk problem (not sure where from)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 3 13:30:47 CDT 2009

Hello!
   Thanks Wilton! You pointed me to the fact, that my initial post was a bit
unspecific. so here's the setup (hopefully acurately detailed).
   The phone company promsed a full DSL+phone package. So there's the phone
jack in the wall, which is connected to a box, which I called router. This box
has ports for ethernet plugs, that's where all the PCs of the LAN are
connected to. It has two (or three) analogue ports, where my normal phone is
connected and it has an ISDN s0-bus. So both internet and telephony are
managed through this "router". I found out, that it's supposed to be a Samsung
3010 phone SL.
   I also discovered, that I can make an outgoing call, if I use only this:
cli>> originate mISDN/1/phone_number Application Playback somefile
   So it seems to be JACK, that's the problem. Which is strange, because I
didn't change the kernel, recompiled asterisk to adapt to a newer ACK version,
which is supposed to be compatible with te old version. Besides: on my JACKD
(audio server) output console I read something about PortAudio. So I installed
a new versio of PortAudio as well and recompiled.
   At the moment I'm compiling the latest 1.6 release of asterisk and then I'll
try again.
   I'll get back to you here, when the tes5t is done...
   Warm regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net