[asterisk-users] g729a compatibility

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jul 2 08:24:54 CDT 2009

Elliot Murdock wrote:

> Which RFC specifies the corresponding number of the formats?

Have you heard of Google? It's amazing in that it can find stuff for you
like that faster than you can post to a mailing list and wait for a
response :-)

> Where in the Asterisk source code does it state the SDP formats?

It depends on the version of Asterisk you are using; in 1.4/1.6.0/1.6.1
it's in main/rtp.c, for example.

> Does Asterisk follow the formats of IANA?
> (http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtp-parameters)

Of course. Our RFC compliance would be terrible if we didn't comply with
the RFCs.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com