[asterisk-users] Extension status as XML for an Aastra 57i

Jonathan Moore supermegatron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:12:51 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Olivier<oza-4h07 at myamail.com> wrote:
>>        The 57i phone has 6 soft buttons which can show the status of at
>> least
>> 16 phones (if you do not want to use the rest of the soft buttons which
>> would give you another 16).
>

> Are you sure of that ?
> How can you set more than one single phone to light on or off a given BLF ?
> With a single button, I agree you can query more than one phone status but
> the associated light can't display more than one phone or am I missing
> something ?

On the 57i, there are 6 soft buttons above and the screen, and 6 below.  The top
set can have up to 10 configurations, when you add more than 6, the bottom
right button changes to "Next.." and scrolls the screen over.  The bottom can
have up to 20, with the same next button. Each of these keys can be configured
as BLF keys.

-jonathan