[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Twitter - Release/Announce only 'channel' ?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:24:22 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Karl Fife <karlfife at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a digium twitter 'user' to follow that only tweets important
> announcements and release information?
> If there is not, I think there should be.

None of the Digium Twitter accounts are very noisy. The 'digium'
account is kind of a business track and it just posted an announcement
about "Asterisk Assistant". But then that announcement was posted on
'asteriskpbx' as well.

Not a lot of people know that there are four mailing list feeds (subject only) :

MLasteriskusers
MLasteriskbiz
MLasteriskdev
VUCmailinglist

I find these handy for knowing what in general is being discussed here
and on biz.

/r