[asterisk-users] USA BRI -- any hope at all?

Jon Pounder jonp at inline.net
Tue Jan 27 17:16:53 CST 2009

Wilton Helm wrote:

Technical aspects aside, I have seen way too many voip providers come
and go, meantime the local phone company enjoys pretty much a monopoly
and is not in any financial trouble - to me this is the biggest reason
for wanting a pots or bri or t1, etc over voip from a smaller company.
When I pickup the phone I want a dial tone I can rely on.