[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 dahdi only?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Jan 27 15:21:28 CST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 15:05:57 Wilton Helm wrote:
> >It actually does contain references of all applicaitons, CLI commands, and
> > such.
>
> Where?  I saw some examples, but I've never found an organized list of
> commands.  I'd love it.

For applications, Appendix B, and for dialplan functions, Appendix F.  I
put a great deal of effort to be sure that both of these appendices not
only documented every single application and function, but also that every
single one of them contained example code that illustrated their use and
documented every single option available.  If anything is missing from these
two appendices (other than old deprecated stuff that we'd prefer that people
forget about), I'd love to hear about it.

--
Tilghman