[asterisk-users] [SOLVED] Nortel IP phone i2002 - DHCP server unreachable

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:50:39 CST 2009

Thanks for the input.
Yes, I have all the correct setting in the phone.  However, it turn out that I need to have as DHCP server Nortel BCM (Business Communication Manager), whatever
it is.  It must be some proprietary stuff.

So the only option for me was to setup IP manually; and it did work following this guide:
http://www.oneconnect.ca/files/userguide.i2002-i2004ConfigurationInstructions.pdf

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7