[asterisk-users] Zap connection problem

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Jan 22 12:41:34 CST 2009

Update on this - after reading a reply to another message from David Fire, I
put Answer in front of the dial.  Now the dialplan is
Exten => 744,1,Answer()
Exten => 744,n,Dial(Zap/g1)

This may be the solution to those target numbers that don't generate the
proper tone or whatnot to allow * to know the line was answered.  More
testing to follow.