[asterisk-users] How to overwrite CDR(dst) value in h priority?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:34:43 CST 2009

The reason why I introduced h priority here is that I needed to get the
variable CDR(duration) for DeadAGI script which I am also running in h
priority. Without h priority, I was getting correct CDR(dst) value but not
correct CDR(duration) value even if I tried to run DeadAGI after Hangup().

Current situation is that I have to sacrifise either on CDR(duration) or on
CDR(dst) for the same call. But I am sure there must be a way to get this
information because afterall asterisk has this information and it writes it
in the CDR after call completion. And I also need these two variables after
a call is hungup so I can do something with them in my AGI acript.

Any idea how can this be done?

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria