[asterisk-users] How to overwrite CDR(dst) value in h priority?

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Mon Jan 19 09:16:18 CST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 08:45 -0500, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In one of my contexts I run h priority in which I need to change the
> CDR(dst) value. But it doesn't work and in the CDR dst field is
> recorded as h.
>
> Context abc {
>
> 111 => {
> };
>
> h => {
> Set(CDR(dst)='111');
> NoOp(${CDR(dst)});
> Hangup();
> };
>
> };
>
> Can anybody give me an idea how to accomplish this task? In my CDR I
> need to see 111 in the dst field and not h.

CDR is specifically written to only allow certain fields to be modified.
dst wasn't one of them.

If you get rid of the h extension entirely, it won't cause an update
of the CDR. If I had to keep to the h exten (because it did other things
than just try to reset a value which was set by running the h-exten),
then I'd get rid of the Hangup() call, because it's useless. (The
h-exten
is being run because of a hangup situation in the first place.)

murf

--
Steve Murphy <murf at digium.com>
Digium