[asterisk-users] Digium TE220 supported protocol

Laurent asterisk at voip.nc
Sun Jan 18 20:34:02 CST 2009

Le 19.01.2009 08:50, Benoit a écrit :
> Laurent a écrit :

> Well, the telcos techs said a straight cable should do the trick, but
> since i didn't get any isdn link up
> with the straight, i built a crossover like what you described, with no
> luck either.

Did you check (like with a multimeter or something similar) the
connectivity of your cable ? the first E1 crossover cable I made
had a problem (entirely my own fault) and I thought it didn't
work. The way I checked was by connecting the two ports of the
Digium card with the crossover cable, and when I saw the LEDs turn
red I knew my cable was not good.

Then of course perhaps your gateway has not been setup yet, as you
mentionned.

Good luck!
--
Laurent Steffan               Consultant VOIP
Web:  http://VOIP.nc