[asterisk-users] Portech MV-378 with Asterisk

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 00:44:38 CST 2009

I want to dial out using the sim card.  What I did, I have used the SIP
channel ex:

Channel: SIP/thenumber at mv378

It shows the called is being made in the dialplan, but the number I have
entered does not dial, it just goes straight to the specified dialplan
extensions.

Then what I did, in the Lan to Mobile Table, I put * in url and the number I
wanted to dial in call num, then the call was made to that number using the
sim card properly.

I was wondering if I cannot supply the number to be dialed using an asterisk
call file, or do I have to put that number in the Lan to Mobile table.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks