[asterisk-users] Asterisk Upgrade

Torintino T torintino1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:25:33 CST 2009

I was Using freepbx-2.1.1, Asterisk 1.2.29 and Asterisk Addons 1.2.9

i tried to upgrade to Asterisk 1.4.22.1 and Addons 1.4.7

all of the IAX trunks got not working at all.

I tried to downgrade by "make clean; make; make install" in Atserisk 1.2.29 directory.but "make" gives errors in the end.

How can i downgrade asterisk again and undo all changes i made?. (in steps please).

and can Backup and Restore return all the previous asterisk configurations?.

Thanks.