[asterisk-users] how to debug mime-construct with fax2mail?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Thu Jan 15 16:04:41 CST 2009

If you are running the script within Asterisk as root, then it's a path
environment issue. My guess(and I run into this with cron jobs all the
time) is that the path is different from the command line than the
environment that the script runs under.

There are times where the fix is to use the fully qualified path when
calling stuff and not assume it's in the path.

Lyle