[asterisk-users] IAX Java Softphone?

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu Jan 15 04:06:19 CST 2009

Hi,

there is no gsm codec - thats correct - i must have seen something
else... (is there a gsm - or other - codec implementation available for
free use ?)

I will test it further - and if it fits my needs - then i will put some
work into it...

I will put it on sourceforge if you want - but i will also have no
problem if you will create it as new project on sourceforge... (i think
you would be the better project owner)

regards,
Wolfgang