[asterisk-users] IAX Java Softphone?

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu Jan 15 01:30:56 CST 2009

Hi all,

thanks Tim and Mexuar for releasing this here...

I have already taken the source - and compiled a little java applet
which is self signed to test the whole thing.

I will put it on my site (and allow users to enter
host/user/pass/Calling Number,Calling Name,Number to dial...) for demo
usage....

I would be happy to get some feedback about problems - because i am
interessted to integrate it in my callcenter project

Tim - can you tell me which audio features it does have - as far as i
can see there is alaw and gsm - is there also an echo canceller - jitter
buffer ?

I will post it here as soon as i have the page up ...

regards,
Wolfgang