[asterisk-users] Configuring Linksys spa8000 devices through xml

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:24:49 CST 2009

I was able to send the xml directly to the device like:
http://ip/admin/resync?tftp://ip_of_tftp_server/myconfig.xml
This is a great start to what I want to do, but isn't really the end goal.
I put a call in to Linksys about this so maybe they'll call me back today.
Another issue I've got with these devices is on about 1 out of every 3
devices I get a high pitch noise on the line when I go to place a call so
their hardware QA seems to be lacking in some way.

Tom