[asterisk-users] Use ZAP/Dahdi channel for outbound only... no inbound?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Sat Jan 10 23:35:23 CST 2009

Greetings list-

I have a box with a single FXO card in it. I'm able to dial out ZAP/1 with no problems and as expected. However, I would like inbound calls on that POTS line to go unanswered by Asterisk since I have other equipment on the line. I've setup zapata.conf for the channel without a context but the line is still answered. I've also setup a blank context with the same result.

There *must* be a way to accomplish this... right?

--Tim