[asterisk-users] Could you compile mISDN 1.1.8 on Lenny ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Jan 10 05:43:55 CST 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 09:05:56AM +0100, Olivier wrote:

> Let me summerize it :
> - mISDN: don't compile on 2.6.26 and above, mailing list not responding
> these days, any plan or announce to change this ?

Not familiar enough with it, so I won't comment.

> - bristuff: no 1.6 version announced,

Or rather: no version with support for libpri >= 1.4.4 has been
announced.

Porting the Asterisk patch to 1.6.0, or 1.6.1 will take some work but is
really not a big issue. Porting the BRI support into libpri that has a
different libpri support is a different story.

And frankly I rather spend my time on code that will get merged.

> "cause 34" bug, ...

Fixed. At least in our version. A patch of it vs. older versions is also
available if you want. Official Lenny Asterisk debs include it. Please
report any problems you have with them.

> - native Dahdi: still no official version but thanksfully, a 1.6.1 is
> awaited

Hmmm... already included in Asterisk 1.6.0 .

There are also the following external channel drivers:

* visdn: practically dead right now for anything by vGSM.
* chan_capi: live and well. Though mainly used for higher-end cards.
* chan_lcr: for mISDN 1.2 that was merged into the mainline kernel.
  http://linux-call-router.de/

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com